- New version scheme. To help preserve my sanity, ASE versions will now increase monotonically with releases, starting with r13. Presently, ASE is still in alpha.
- Interpreter archives are now versioned separately from ASE. This should make pushing new releases easier (that means releasing more often!)
- Soft keyboard support in the terminal.
- Smaller APK.
- Python install now takes less main memory.
- Python help() works.
- New Python test.py script. I now use this for testing ASE. It's included with the scripts archive because it also provides many example uses of the API.
- Locale API updated.
- Fixed several broken RPC methods.
Visit the ASE project page to download the latest APK.