So, what's new?
- Tcl added as a supported language.
- User interface APIs added for displaying various dialogs.
- API Browser updated to provide code generation. Long tap on a method to insert it into the script editor.
- Editor now auto completes parenthesis, brackets, and quotes.
- Terminal and editor have fullscreen mode and font size selection in preferences.
- Alert manager APIs added for regularly triggering scripts.
- Speech recognition API added.
- Live folder support added. Long tap on a home screen to add a live folder of ASE scripts.
- Python API now uses namedtuples instead of dicts (i.e. use
- And lots of other improvements!
- All scripts now run as a service and can pop into the foreground as necessary. This is a huge step toward having ASE work as a common runtime for ASE powered applications.
- A lot of facade refactoring that will make it easier to add new APIs in the future.
In the works:
- More APIs.
- More editor improvements.
- Updated JRuby.
- Screencasts for a video-based help system.
Visit the ASE project page to download the latest APK.