So, what's new?
- More SMS support. It's now possible to send, read, and manipulate SMS messages.
- Bluetooth support.
- Camera support.
- Code generation has a new prompt interface in addition to insert.
- Fixed APIs that return lists.
- Fixed toggling settings.
- Fixed Tcl sample scripts.
- Fixed Perl template code.
- Fixed canceling speech recognition dialog.
- Fixed memory leak.
Under the covers:
- Progress toward decoupling large pieces of ASE (interpreters, facades, etc.)
In the works:
- Distributing interpreters as APKs separately from ASE.
Visit the ASE project page to download the latest APK.