So, what's new?
- Added support for adjusting and inspecting media volume. Also added inspecting the maximum volume for media and ringer.
- Added APIs for accessing the contacts database.
pickPhone()API now returns the chosen phone number instead of the data URI.
- Added APIs for generating DTMF tones (see DTMF dialer example).
- Wake lock bugs fixed.
- Perl error messages make more sense.
- SMS bugs fixed.
- Broken error responses fixed.
- Usage tracking happens in a background thread pool which should make the application more responsive.
- Usage tracking now includes API use. Arguments are not logged, only that a particular API is used. This will help significantly with prioritizing bugs and feature development. So please, enable usage tracking!
- Still working on distributing interpreters as APKs separately from ASE. This is an arduous task.
- More advanced triggers.
- A new slider input dialog.
- A new spinner input dialog.