- It's now possible to specify the MIME type when calling
- Added APIs for:
- Viewing local HTML files
- Interactively taking pictures and video
- Recording phone calls
- Retrieving cell location and signal strength on GSM networks
- Checking if TTS is currently speaking
- Screen brightness control
- Checking screen state (i.e. is it on or off)
- A new SeekBar dialog
- Added Try::Tiny to Perl modules.
- There's now a trigger service that will allow launching scripts as particular events occur on the phone. Currently there's one such event which will launch a script when the ringer mode changes. Export more along these lines in the near future.
- Interpreters are now chmoded to be world readable and executable. This is cool because now you can execute interpreters directly from adb shell.
- Fixed NPE when extras are not specified for
- Removed unused paramenter in
- Fixed broken tests in
- TTS now waits until its done speaking before shutdown.
- Improved network code for the JSON RPC server.
- Support for running multiple scripts simultaneously.
- Fleshing out the triggers framework and adding more events.