Loads of new goodies this time. So, what's new?
- Added WebView API which makes it possible to easily build scripts with a GUI.
- Added HTML interpreter.
- For scripts running in the foreground or displaying WebViews, context and option menu items can be added.
- Added search support to the API browser.
- Added undo and redo to the script editor via volume up and down buttons.
- A new, significantly improved terminal experience.
- Time and date picker dialog APIs.
- Additional signal strength APIs.
- Additional Wifi APIs including locking.
- Additional telephony APIs. Removed phone call recording since this is not currently possible in Android.
- It is now possible to specify that
startActivity()should block until the user closes the started activity.
- Bluetooth connections can now be established to a particular device address.
- Attachments can be added to emails by URI.
- Added API for logging messages to
logcat. Quite useful when debugging scripts that run in a WebView.
- Increased font and padding size in all list activities to be more finger friendly.
- Pressing Home button in the editor now saves the script.
- Fixed BeanShell code generation.
- Calling methods with zero arguments now works in BeanShell.
- Fixed battery APIs. They are now asynchronous like sensors.
- The interpreter APK template has an improved and simplified API.
- FutureActivityTasks are now much more powerful and work almost like anonymous activities.
- Replacing context menus with quick action bubbles.
- Support for launching scripts for result from other activities.
- Support for JVM script languages to be run in process.