So, what's new?
- Context menus have been replaced with quick action menus.
- Events generated by an API call are now documented in the API reference and the API browser.
- Folder support added to the script list. However, copying and moving scripts is not yet supported.
- Renaming support added to the script list.
- Scripts distributed as APKs can now be started for result. Scripts launched from SL4A can not yet be started for result.
- The camera and video recording APIs will hopefully work on more devices now.
- Fixed Bluetooth API documentation.
- Fixed duplicate events piling up in the event queue.
- To deal with the new folder support, full script paths are passed around as
Fileobjects instead of just the script name as a
- Bug fixing and expanding the interpreter API to support running scripts in process.