- Checkout the source for FitAR.Drone.
- Download osgi.core.jar from the OSGi Alliance and copy it to the FitAR.Drone source directory.
- Import the project into Eclipse.
- Add all the JARs in the source directory to the project's build path.
ardrone_xxxad hoc network and check that Bluetooth is enabled on your computer. Then, build and run
org.fitardrone.mainand follow the directions printed to the console:
- press 1 and 2 together on the Wiimote to initiate the connection,
- wait for the console to indicate that the Nunchuck was found,
- press 1 to take off,
- and fly!
- press 2 to land,
- home to kill the motors (i.e. emergency),
- use the D-pad to turn and adjust altitude,
- and use the analog stick to move.
There's no video or navigation data feeds, but flying is nice and smooth.